Monday, January 24, 2011

When life hands you lemons,

you have options!
You could make lemonade, but personally I'm not a huge fan.
You could pair it up with some tequila, salt, and lime, but I've had some horrible experiences with tequila.
Or, my personal favorite, you could use those lemons as weapons and throw them at people. Specifically people that annoy you :)

I had an interesting weekend, it was somewhat relaxing, somewhat stressful, and very emotional. "Aunt Flo" doesn't make a habit of visiting often with my birth control, but I could swear that I was about to start this weekend! I don't know if it's just stress, or a crazy hormonal breakdown, but SOMETHING has got to change here. I can't even function lately. I suppose it could be partially because of communication between Alex and I being cut down alot, he's on this "get fit" kick and is actually sticking to it, which is more than I can say for myself, but it's cutting into our talk time, ALOT....or at least it seems like alot. I also feel overwhelmed at home, like literally there are moments when I want to kill Athena! She has been driving me nuts lately, and as adorable as she is I still just wanna flick her in the nose sometimes. June, I love her, and she's a sweetheart, but she will NOT stay out from under my feet! Rylan has been an emotional wreck lately too, he's so grumpy lately, and not sleeping as much as usual, and crying all the time! Laundry is backed up, surprise, surprise! <----I HATE laundry!

Alex suggested I go out to his parent's house this weekend. I love his parents! Rylan will be with his father this weekend, so it will give me an opportunity to truly relax, away from the city, have a few drinks with Alex's dad and maybe watch movies. And oh my gosh they cook, and they cook amazingly! More than anything I just think it'd be nice to get away, get away from my family and friends, and just relax. Being with them makes me feel closer to Alex. Not that I don't love my family and friends....I just need to get away, I feel like I'm losing it!

I feel like this post is going no where, and just a random jumble of thoughts and feelings, so I will leave it at that, and continue my glorious Monday at work (*sarcasm*)

No comments:

Post a Comment