Monday, January 31, 2011

B-E-A-U-TIFUL!!!

It was such a beautiful weekend! And such a relaxing one too! Friday night I had dinner with my uncle at PF Changs, yummy yummy!
I then watched a movie with the fam at my moms....can't remember what it was though lol. I skyped Alex all night, then fell asleep while skyping, then woke up to my amazing man telling me good morning!!!
I had a hair appointment at 11:30am Saturday morning, where my grandmother took me to a salon (this was a late Christmas present) and Stephan did my hair!! Looks great! I think so at least. I was skeptical about bangs, but I took a leap and went with it.
After my hair cut I picked up a quick gift for Savannah, Alex's little sister, it was her first birthday party!!! I stayed out at Alex's parents Saturday night, we just hung out and watched movies. Then Sunday morning I woke up at 6am to go fishing with Martin, Alex's dad, caught 9 fish! One 4 pounder! It was incredibly relaxing.
Cheryl, Alex's step mom, seriously helped me plan like the whole wedding. She took so much of the stress away from me. I don't know what I would have done without her help.

So needless to say, I'm in a super duper mood, I am no longer stressed the eff out! And I feel great!!!

I hope everyone else has a wonderful Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment